lördag 27 december 2014

The dandelion

Hi.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses."
-The hunger games

Consider the dandelion.
It is one of the sturdiest flowers.
It can grow in fields of green or asphalt.
When it blooms it is with the most beautiful yellow flower.
Dandelionchildren are kids who have gone through difficult times and somehow still blooms later on in life.
In my life I have often met, and seen, these beautiful beings.
Every time I do, a sense of gratitude comes upon me.
Gratitude for the opportunity they bring.
The opportunity to experience something so beautiful as life in the making. 
Thank you.

Thank you for your practice.

Mtfbwy
Fugen

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar